Saturday, March 3, 2012

Out of my comfort zone

This week at work we have been celebrating EVERYONE's birthday.  Naturally, my feelings about my birthday have been brought to the surface.  I realize that I am so not ready for this arbitrary milestone.  I started this list to ensure that I would be in a happier place with myself.  It is definitely a journey, and I still have a couple of months to continue on the trek, but it is clear to me that I need to press on.  If I turned 30 tomorrow, I think I would be happy merely sitting on my couch and letting the day go by.  Friends, this is not good.  I LOVE birthdays, but this stupid number scares the SHIT out of me.  Why?  I guess I have a couple of months to answer that question.
Today I continue the trek by going to a yoga class.  I am venturing out of my lil comfort zone to try something that is relatively new.  Continue to spread my wings.  See ya in a couple of months 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment