Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let the Games Begin....

Sooo... I am looking to start a blog.

Currently, my life is in a bit of a holding pattern.  I am 29 years old, I just graduated grad school and I am waiting to start my job.  Ohhh... did I forget to mention that I live at home with my parents.  Oops.

So, after a couple of beers and some serious bouts of depression I decided to dream big.  I decided to set some serious goals.  I would attempt to do 30 fun, interesting and BIG things before I turn 30.  Perhaps, it will make the big 30 a little less scary if I have actually achieved things that I am proud of... perhaps. 

Anyway, we will start this first blog, by opening it up for suggestions.  There is no limits, ANYTHING, seriously... I will consider all.  The more ludicris the more fun.

I can't wait to set up the list!  Hurry people, my birthday is in June, I am loosing time.

3 comments:

  1. Suggestions a la Chelsey: skydiving, jumping in the chicago river on st pats, eating 3 boxes of girl scout cookies in one sitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. A cute Italian boy
    2. A cute Irish boy
    3. A cute French boy
    4. A cute Australian boy
    5. A cute New Zealand boy
    6. A cute English boy
    7. A cute German boy
    8. A cute Spanish boy
    9. A cute American boy
    10..... Well...I can't give you all 30 :)

    Sorry....Mrs. C if you are reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run with the bulls! Or the Bulls, even! Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back up! Memorize (at least) one poem and one historically important speech you didn't learn in school and be able to recite them even when drunk!

    ReplyDelete